Science, by its very nature, is tangible, sensory, felt and experienced: the principles of physics and math used to build robotics/ engineering sets is very visual and evident. Programming is more abstract and challenging. It is however extremely useful to students as it teaches them to create and use algorithms. All of us use algorithms in our daily lives- following a recipe, or instructions to assemble an appliance etc.
Robots are a fun, easy, and effective way to learn about computer programming. They combine the tangibles of science (engineering) with the abstract (programming).
Noah’s Ark Training Institute is poised to assist the child of the next decade by putting itself on the forefront of technology. One of the many courses we offer are IKEN Robotica, Computer courses and are in the process of introducing Coding as well.
Benefits of Robotics:
– Jobs in STEM fields are abundant and growing.
– Jobs in STEM fields pay very well- between 19% to 99% more than any other profession.
– It can be argued that you’ll need STEM skills for ANY profession you choose.
- Teaches other valuable skills like problem solving, perspective, innovation, curiosity and independence,
- Helps students make connections, draw conclusions and discover deeper meanings with things they’ve delving into.
The Institute also equips and assists the students to participate and compete in any competition related to Robotics/Technology.